Friday, 29 January 2010

Questionnniare Results Analysis

Questionnaire Results Analysis


We have asked 20 people to fill in a question about advertising. In three forms,radio, tv and sponsohips. The questionnaire featured questions that mainly addressed TV and Radio adverts because that links in with the assignment brief.
We asked a mixture of genders and ages in order to get a range of results.


In question four, I already predicted that the majortiy of people would watch tv. This is shown in the results of the questionnaire. This shows that respondents are guaranteed to be exposed to advertising at some point during their viewing time.

When I asked the question about radio advertising, many people stated that even though they listen to the radio going home from work or when they are home, they find the advertising on the radio, is annoying becuase it interfers with the actual program they are listening to.
The television adverts that are often the most memorable are the ones that either have an annoying song within it or some strange content. For example, a couple of people said the Go Compare advert and the Evian Baby Dancing advert were adverts that remember well.

In my primary research of adverts, one which I anaylsed was go compare advert. Through that research i found out that people like the advert however they find it annoying becuase of the theme tune. but it still stays in the audiences head. As long as the advert is in your mind then the product would sell because potential customers would be unable to forget it.
The Evian Baby Dancing advert contains both a catchy song and strange content and audiences seem unable to forget it.

From my results I have learned that the majorty of people watch tv and enjoy watching tv advertising. Therefore creating an advert, will be the most effective way in which to gain a better audience response.
 From the results I have found out that to ensuree that the radio advert become succesful we need to tragert the right audience.. The sponsorship sequence needs to be somehting that stands out and is different to every sponsorhip, inroder to gain that bran awarness.


To conculde, my results will help me to find out more information and question the responses I got back. Then I will be able to pick up on trends from the questionnaire and from my secondary and primary research , this will help my group to create a tv ad, sponsorship and a radio advert.
These results will help me to convey our adverts to the target audience we want, which will be females aged 15-20 and males aged 15-20.

No comments:

Post a Comment