Friday, 30 April 2010

Feedback: Questionnaire on advert2.

Feedback Questionnaire on advert2.




Out of ten what would you give our advert1?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10



If you herd this advert would you want to go buy the chocolate?

Yes NO



Do you think we should have had a better location?

Yes No



What do you think of the effects we used?



Bad Average Good Excellent



What do you think we can improve on the most?



idea script Vocals Effects Music






Questionnaire feedback(advert2)


I asked a sample size of 50 people to give use feedback on our adverts.


Out of ten what would you give our advert2?


20people-10


5people-9


10people-8


5people-7


10people-6






If you herd this advert would you want to go buy the chocolate?


Yes-10 people No-40people


This was a disappointment, bit I think this is because we needed to show the chocolate bar in more detail.






What do you think of the effects we used?






Bad Average- Good- 20people Excellent -30people






I was very pleased with this feedback, because I enjoyed making the advert, however if there was one thing I could change the transition into the slow motion shot.






What do you think we can improve on the most?






idea script-20people Vocals- 10peopke Effects-10people Music 10people










I thought the script was good, however I think it needed to be more clear, also if we had background music I think it would of helped us reach out to our target audience more. Also the effects could be used more to make it more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment