Friday, 30 April 2010

Feedback Questionnaire on advert1.

Feedback Questionnaire on advert1.




Out of ten what would you give our advert1?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10



If you herd this advert would you want to go buy the chocolate?

Yes NO



Do you think we should have had a better location?

Yes No



What do you think of the effects we used?



Bad Average Good Excellent



What do you think we can improve on the most?



idea script Vocals Effects Music










Questionnaire feedback( advert1)


I asked a sample size of 50 people to give use feedback on our adverts.


Out of ten what would you give our advert1?


10peeopl-10


10people-9


5people-8


15people-7


10people-6


I thought the ratings were fare, because I think there is still a lot we could improve on


If you herd this advert would you want to go buy the chocolate?


Yes-40 people No-10people


The feedback we had from this question was good too. However I think we would need to use a lot more cross media advertising in order to get better responses.






Do you think we should have had a better location??


Yes-10people No –40people


I thought this was a fair comment, because in our video responses we did have comments most people liked our location.






What do you think of the effects we used?






Bad Average-5 people Good- 25people Excellent -20people






I was very pleased with this feedback, because I enjoyed making the advert, however if there was one thing I could change it would be the high speed turn.






What do you think we can improve on the most?






idea script-10people Vocals- 20peopke Effects Music 20people










I thought the script was good, however I think it needed to be more clear, also if we had background music I think it would of helped us reach out to our target audience more.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment