Friday, 30 April 2010

Evaluation : Questionnaire feedback(radio advert)

Questionnaire feedback(radio advert)

I asked a sample size of 50 people to give use feedback on our adverts.

Out of ten what would you give our radio advert?

10peeopl-10

30people-9

5people-8

2people-7

3people-8

We had a good response as the majority of our listeners liked the advert. Therefore I think we have succeed in interesting our audience.

If you herd this advert would you want to go buy the chocolate?

Yes-40 people No-10people

The feedback we had from this question was good too. However I think we would need to use a lot more cross media advertising in order to get better responses.



Do you think we should have had a female voice instead of a male one?

Yes-30people No –people

I thought this was a far comments, because in our video responses we did have comments like it was cheesy and maybe a female voice could have been used. If was to do this again I would have made a radio advert with a female and a male voice.



What do you think of the effects we used?



Bad Average-10 people Good- 20people Excellent -20people



I was very pleased with this feedback, because I enjoyed making the radio and using the different effects and sounds.





What do you think we can improve on the most?



idea script Vocals-50people Effects Music



This is very true what people have said. I think we could had a better script which could engaged our audience a bit more.

Overall the feedback was good, but if we were to create an advert, I would use different voices and use more effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment