Friday, 30 April 2010

Evaluation: Conclude all feedback

I think overall our feed back was positive. However there are thing we could have changed, like the shots we used in the sponsorship sequence. This would have made the sequence more interesting to watch instead of being boring at the beginning.
In the radio advert, the person who was speaking into the recorder, was speaking to close to the recorded, therefore the sound sometimes seems to be fuzzy. Next time we would make sure that there is a distance between the recorder and the person speaking into it but still be able to hear them.
In Advert 1 I think that sometimes the script used could be changed to make it formal, because you do not see many advert with 'slang' words in. therefore if we had thought about the script in more detail then it may of sounded better. on the other hand our target audience is 16-25 year old people, who are teenagers so they will be able to refer to this more as teenagers tend to use 'slang' words.
In Advert 2, I think all the effects and the transition we have used are really good and effective. I especially like the slow motion at the end however, I think the transition that that could be a bit better. Also at the beginning of the advert you cannot really tell what the advert is about, even though on every ones t-shirt there is a logo says 'Max chocolate' but it is not clear. Therefore some people may argue that you can not tell what is going on, until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment