Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Evaluation : Feed Back from Radio Advert

The first way we decided to get our audience feed back for the radio advert, was buy filming each response. We took feedback from our target audience as these are the people that will buy the chocolate.

In order to make this video, I had to import each video clip into Windows Movie Maker.
Then I had to put each clip into a timeline, then edit the whole video at the end with a sound track as the written slides are shown.
I thought this was a good way in which we gathered some audience feedback.




As our Target audience is Young people aged 16-25, using cross media advertising, I uploaded the radio advert on to facebook.

In order to get feedback I had to tag a random sample of people on my fackebook.

Then  I had to ask everyone to comment on what they think and how it can be improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment