Tuesday, 2 February 2010
The Apprentice
After watching a few episodes of the programme, I came across the final series where they had to make a chocolate advert.
This was a good programme because, we are looking at creating an advert for a chocolate, so this will be able to help us create and plan for the advert.
For example in ‘Episode 12: The final 'You're the boss!'’. It is when they are editing the shots they have to create the final product, however the girls come across disagreements about the music etc.
I think after watching this, as a group we will need to look at everyone’s idea and then choosing the best one.
Also after watching, ‘Episode 12: The final Chocolates with a twist’. They changed ideas half way through the shooting process, and I think this should haven’t, just like one of the women said you need to come to a set with 40’s of shot material that can happen, and If you change it half way, that idea may not work and then you will be wasting time and money on set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment